- Allow connections via SSH keys
- Allow logs view for each push
- Allow email / Slack notifications
- Display some statistics per project
- Allow to define custom deploy scripts, commands to be run after `git pull`
- Let me know if you have something else in mind, we are trying to keep this as simple as possible but your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.
- New Feature - Allow setting projects as inactive and toggle this state.
- New Feature - Provide a way to check logs of the last 10 pushes - shows the headers of the post, the raw post content, the output from the server when running
- Improvement - Improvement in storing the project details.
- Fixed - error when adding new projects when there's already a project with the same name.
- Fixed - Invalid State Exception - on social login auth
- Fixed - redirection after email/password registration
- Fixed - styling of the homepage
10/18/2017 - first release
- Social auth (GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket) and email/password authentication
- CRUD operations for manging your projects
- Allows SSH/SFTP/FTP connections